Strata & Residential
We’ve got your best interests at heart.
Most strata buildings aren’t just buildings. They are people’s homes. Which brings an added layer of consideration when managing strata projects, as simple things can be detrimental to the wellbeing of the community that calls the building home.
As well as understanding how vertical transportation can impact the wellbeing of the residents of the building, we also work to minimise the sometimes high cost associated with lifts on behalf of the strata committee or homeowner.
We offer a specialised and tailored solution for residential or strata clients which includes consultation on the best approach to the installation, upgrade and ongoing maintenance and repairs of your lift.
Our quality assurance process is non-negotiable. This involves all site inspection surveys and documentation being internally reviewed before our work is presented to our clients. To further control our quality, we only utilise our in-house expertise in:
Project & Contract Management
Our processOur process begins with a site audit to assess the age, componentry type and compliance with government safety regulations of the lift, aligned with your objectives.
We offer a wide range of audits which can be tailored to suit the specific requirements and outcomes desired by you. Our audits include:
- Safe to Operate and general maintenance inspections
- Life cycle assessment and capital works planning and forecasting
- Lift performance and maintenance reviews
- Escalator and moving walkway performance and maintenance reviews
- Equipment condition and adjustment review
- Work Health & Safety compliance and assessments
- Lift Code and Building Code of Australia compliance and assessment
- Litigation insurance inspections